Chimelong Ocean Kingdom is an amusement park in Hengqin Zhou, China. Construction of this beautiful place began on November 28, 2010, and finally opened on January 28, 2014, after 4 years. This park was also designed by PGAV Destinations. The cost of building the park in its first phase was about 10 billion RMB (approximately $ 1.5 billion). With more than 10 million visitors, this park was the tenth most visited amusement park in the world in 2018. To learn more about traveling to Ocean Kingdom Chimelong , read this article from ITNERY to the end.
Chimelong Ocean Kingdom in China
Chimelong Ocean Kingdom is an amusement park in Hengqin Zhou, China. The cost of building the park in its first phase was about 10 billion RMB (approximately $ 1.5 billion). With more than 10 million visitors, this park was the tenth most visited amusement park in the world in 2018. To learn more about traveling to Ocean Kingdom Chimelong, read this article from ITNERY to the end.
Introducing Ocean Kingdom Chimelong in full
Construction of this beautiful place began on November 28, 2010, and finally opened on January 28, 2014, after 4 years. This park was also designed by PGAV Destinations.
The park is the only part of the Chimelong Ocean Tourist International Residence that intends to become “Orlando China”. The park holds five Guinness World Records. From mid-2020, the Zhuhai Changlong Railway Station, part of the Zhuhai-Zhuhai Intercity Railway, will travel to the Chimelong Ocean Kingdom.
Some of its tourist attractions include a variety of recreational facilities, the world’s largest oceanarium with a volume of 48.75 million liters (about 12.9 million US gallons) of water.
Part of the prizes and brilliant records of this fascinating place
In 2015, Ocean Kingdom Chimelong received the Thea Award for Outstanding Achievement. This is the first time a Chinese amusement park has won this valuable award. The Journey of Lights parade at this venue also won the Thea 2018 Award for Live Performance.
As the world’s largest aquarium, this ocean park holds the Guinness World Record. It also has the largest aquarium window in the world, according to Guinness World Records. This window is an acrylic plate measuring 39.6 meters by 8.3 meters (130 feet by 27 feet).
Various criticisms of Ocean Kingdom Chimelong
“Ocean Kingdom Chimelong do most things wrong to attract tourists! They do anything you don’t like,” said Samuel Hung Ka-Yiu, president of the Hong Kong Dolphin Conservation Association. For example, we see a small number of polar bears in small areas. These bears can only walk, just move, slip or walk around. Another problem that can be seen is skin disorders among penguins due to They are kept in a subtropical environment.
Other criticisms stem from the orcas’ trade between Russia and China. In 2013, Russia caught wild orcas in the Okhotsk Sea and sold two of them to China. A conservation group that monitors the captivity of killer whales has announced that the International Trade Convention has been licensed for two wild killer whales! Russia has also applied for a permit to catch and capture other endangered species of wild animals. These animals caught by Russia are exported to China.
Amusement areas of this beautiful park
There are eight different areas in Ocean Kingdom Chimelong, each showing a portion of the ocean to visitors.
- Ocean Street
The entrance area shows the sea. This section includes stores and digital displays.
- Recreational rides
- Dolphin Cove
- Pirate Battle
- Ride dolphins
- 5D Castle Theater, which opened in 2015. ! The theater took more than three years to build and cost about $ 50 million. The theater has a 13-minute film called “Kaka’s Great Adventure” produced by Prana Studios with Kraftwerk Living Technologies (KLT). The theater has a curved screen of 1,500 square meters, which is a world record.
- Attractive animal exhibition
- Dolphin Island and Dolphin Theater in the habitat of spotted dolphins
Other interesting parts to see during your trip to Ocean Kingdom Chimelong:
- Dolphin Conservation Center: The habitat of white porcelain dolphins that visitors see on the water as well as underwater.
- Animal Exhibition
- Recreational rides
- A trip to the Amazon – freshwater aquarium
- The unique beauty of the ocean
- Odyssey of deep-sea riding with a submarine that travels inside the aquarium!
Animal Exhibition at Ocean Kingdom Chimelong
The Whale Shark Aquarium has a reservoir with 22.7 million liters (5.99 million US gallons) of water, making it the largest aquarium in the world. This aquarium is home to Manta Rays, Whale Sharks, and more. Other animal species in different parts of the park:
- Sealion bay and theater in the sea lion habitat
- Pelicans in the seabird paradise, white cranes, capybaras, white storks, green sea turtles, spotted seals, African turtles, giant Aldabra turtles as well as seabirds.
- This is the killer whale breeding center!
The facility opened in March 2017 and houses nine killer whales, including 5 male whales and 4 female whales. All these killer whales came from Russia. They will have a new home here next year.
- Habitat of Asia Minor Claw
- Tidal pools; You can touch fish and other aquatic animals!
- Habitat of Beluga
- A village for polar bears to live in
- A world for penguins to live in
Amusement rides in this Chinese amusement park
- Bumper Smash with bumper cars
- Forest beds
- Sea monster tower
- pirate ship
- Walrus Splash – Giant Flume
The Hengqin Ocean includes the following:
- Shows, parades as well as fireworks displays
- Interesting entertainment for you who plan to travel to Changlong ocean Kingdom.
- Journey of Lights, a night parade designed by Miziker Entertainment.
Summary of the trip to Chimelong ocean Kingdom
Chimelong ocean Kingdom is in the hands of the Changlong Group. With 20 years of experience, it is the world’s leading company in terms of design, attracting visitors to this global park, using advanced technologies and unique creations.
The integration of rare marine animals and polar animals, large and modern amusement equipment, design of the world’s top theme park, having the world’s top amusement facilities make this amusement park the most beautiful aquarium in China.
On a trip to the Chimelong Ocean Kingdom, we see that the park has eight different areas. In this article, we have introduced you to attractive entertainment venues, rare animals, large theater performances, some restaurants, wonderful parades, interesting shopping malls, and the Hongqin Sea (the center of the lake). In the comments section, share with ITNERY what you think about your trip to Chimelong ocean Kingdom.