What is a foreign independent tourist?
The FIT or foreign independent tourist is a kind of tourist who wants to travel independently and take advantage of individual tour services. The exciting thing is that the word “independent” is used in all these expressions, and what distinguishes this type of tour from regular tours is the passenger’s freedom of action.
The FIT or foreign independent tourist is a kind of tourist who wants to travel independently and take advantage of individual tour services.
The exciting thing is that the word “independent” is used in all these expressions, and what distinguishes this type of tour from regular tours is the passenger’s freedom of action. Undoubtedly, as a tourist, you like to find the option closest to your taste concerning the destination.
A foreign independent tourist can choose the hotel according to your ideals, routes, nights, airline, intercity, and intercity transportation; in short, decide on zero to one hundred trips.
Travel agencies design individual tours for foreign independent tourists according to their tastes and requests. These tours are suitable for people who want to travel individually or as a family in a private space and only with their loved ones, or have previously used group tours and would like to travel to the same place again but visit other cities or other attractions; Therefore, these tours are very flexible and are designed precisely according to the tastes of the applicants.
Other advantages of individual tours for a foreign independent tourist are freedom in choosing the date of the event, the number of days of the tour, accommodation, hotel grade, means of transportation (road, rail, air).
Of course, services can be optional, and tour leaders, city tours, and other things totally depend on foreign independent tourist desire. These are the possibilities that you can have as a foreign independent tourist. As we mentioned, Independent tours are generally suitable for those who want to travel to specific destinations and routes or do not want to travel with a group.
Group tours are those travel packages in which the destination is predetermined. The decision on all travel items, including departure time, is with the agency itself, and the traveler travels according to a pre-arranged itinerary.
In group tours, the passenger’s accommodation and tour schedule cannot be changed, and to make these trips, the group members must reach a number determined by the agency.
Are there any restrictions?
There are no such restrictions on FITs. All you have to do is inform the agency experts about your travel budget along with the travel date, number of people, desired route, and all the plans you have for your trip so that they can get travel insurance, schedule an embassy appointment (if needed), make a reservation.
Tickets, hotels, and preparing a list of suggested tours and rental of the vehicles you want to take the necessary measures for intercity and between cities travel.
Individual tours for a foreign independent tourist will sometimes be cheaper than group tours, depending on the trip and the different routes.
As a foreign independent tourist, you must have the language skills of the destination country. It is a critical factor that travelers should consider when going on tours like this because everything in this trip is due to the traveler’s choice, and most of the time, you don’t have a guide.
What services are provided in independent tours for a foreign independent tourist?
- You can choose the best flight plan and the most reasonable price from the most reputable international flight lines of your choice.
- It will be possible to book the ideal hotel at any price and without any worries and stress of your choice.
- You can reserve train or bus tickets to get around Europe.
- If you want to visit the most important attractions of islands and coastal cities, you can use the ship reservation facilities.
- On this tour, you can also get travel insurance and have a carefree trip.
- Get an international license, rent a car and explore the destination country with your car.
Note: All the facilities given to the passenger in a solo tour depend on the agency that the passenger refers to for the trip and the facilities provided by the agency for him. A reputable and valid agency is obliged to provide all these facilities to the traveler upon request.
What are the benefits that a foreign independent tourist has?
- Cost: By not having extra expenses, you will save a lot of money.
- Favorite destination: You can choose your destinations based on your desire and include your favorite countries and cities in one trip.
- Residence: Depending on your desire and budget, you can choose your residence from a wide range of hotels and motels with different prices and benefits.
- Consulting and planning: A foreign independent tourist does not have any help with him/her from the moment he/she starts this trip until its end, so you have to plan wisely.
- Time of travel: You can plan your time of travel without any complications. It depends on the foreign independent tourist.
- Vehicles: You can make your trip with any type of vehicle you want (ship, train, car, and plane), or you can use a combination of them.
- Benefit as much as possible from your time: Your movement time is yours alone, so you can invest more energy on any piece of the outing you appreciate or proceed onward to the following fascination quicker.
If you want suitable and experienced travel guides with a fair price for your trips, then itnery is the place for you.