What is a travel plan called?
The travel plan is called the itinerary. Do you think writing a travel plan (itinerary) is a waste of time? But this is by no means the case, and you can be sure that you will face fewer problems and shortcomings during the trip if you plan. For example, before traveling to a foreign country.
The travel plan is called the itinerary. Do you think writing a travel plan (itinerary) is a waste of time? But this is by no means the case, and you can be sure that you will face fewer problems and shortcomings during the trip if you plan.
For example, before traveling to a foreign country, it is better to find the best neighborhoods for foreign tourists to stay in and not to hesitate to find a place as soon as you arrive at another destination.
Or having the critical numbers such as the police, the emergency department of the embassy in that country. So, in case of problems, you can get help sooner. Research the destination climate in advance and pick the right clothes. List the essentials and have them in the corner of your bag.
In general, having a travel plan (itinerary) before you leave is one of the surest ways to have a memorable and easy trip. This article will aid you in getting acquainted with the correct way of planning a trip. Please, continue reading.
In the first step of your travel plan (itinerary), gather all the information you need to travel: flight and hotel information to the day and time of the flight.
Instead of writing on paper, write a travel plan in your mobile or tablet notebook so that it is always available to you. Having the electronic version of the information also has the advantage of copying the name of the hotel or the flight number and feeling comfortable that you do not make a mistake when writing a letter or a number.
Please make a list of travel items and check it out every day until the time of the trip arrives. To make sure that your notes are always available, we recommend that you save a copy of it to Gmail’s cloud storage so that you can log in to your account with another digital device and view your notes if your mobile is turned off.
The most vital points to consider when preparing a travel plan (itinerary)
1.Make a list
Specify all your desired destinations. Mark their address and distance from your place of residence on a map. Plan to visit each of them based on the number of days you are at the destination. From Google Maps or other international navigation apps, you can specify the time intervals of each tourism facility and determine where you can visit.
This way, you do not waste time at the destination to decide and find the address.
2. Set a budget in your travel plan
In addition to the money you spend on tickets and accommodation, you also have to pay for food, drinks, tickets, and taxi or bus fare throughout the city.
Given the budget ceiling you have in mind, extract all prices to some extent so that you do not face financial problems at the end of the trip.
If you already plan to eat and walk around, you can safely go to more places and get food and drinks at more reasonable prices.
3. Place of residence
Write down the exact address of your hotel, hostel, or home in the travel plan (itinerary). As a precaution, it is not wrong to write the address and phone number of the hotel on paper and put it in your handbag so that if the mobile charge is empty, you will not be without an address at the destination.
Place of residence information that is required includes the following:
- Hotel / House / Inn Address
- Phone number of hotel house/inn
- Reservation number / room reservation code
- Receipt of the money you paid for the reservation
- Name of the agency from which you rented the residence / Name and telephone number of the sales consultant / Website address of the agency.
- Flight / Train / Bus
Also, write down flight/train/bus information in your travel plan (itinerary), which includes the following:
- Full name of the passengers according to what is written in the passport
- Date and time of flight/train/bus departure
- Flight number
- Receipt of purchase of flight ticket/train ticket/bus ticket
- Flight / train / bus schedule
- Name of the agency from which you bought the ticket / Name and telephone number of the sales consultant / Website address of the agency
4. Essential information of the destination
Your travel plan should contain the following information:
- Address and telephone number of your country’s embassy in the destination country
- Destination country emergency phone number
- Destination country police phone number
5. Don’t forget to bring this vital information with you.
- Make a list of restaurants serving local food, along with your address and phone number.
- Have a list of the most visited tourist destinations with the exact address.
- Identify your favorite local or modern shopping malls before you travel, write down their addresses, and estimate their distance from your location.
- Plan for the days you are at the destination so you can make the most of the opportunity for sightseeing and fun.
Are you looking for trusted guides that will bring you the best experience, then check out itnery